We Are Looking For Creative Director
As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for creating design solutions for websites and banner ads that will have high visual impact and engage users. The role involves a lot of client collaboration, meaning you will need to have a crystal-clear understanding of client needs, as well as of your own style, to bring out the full potential of the client’s vision.
* Create high quality visual content and generate new and innovative ideas by collaborating with the client, utilizing personal creativity, skills and experience.
* Prepare creative presentations.
* Ensure timely completion and delivery of projects
* Maintain and enhance relationships with clients to assist their needs through identifying key areas of improvement on contents.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Bohol.
* A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Digital Arts, Multimedia Arts, or an equivalent
* Bohol Resident
* Expert in Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, as well as graphic design, illustration, and layout
* After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Flash, or HTML5 skill a great plus
* Strong written and verbal English
* Confident to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
-Fresh Grads are encouraged to try.
* Related Experience in advertising, graphic designing, or social media managing
* Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
We will be offering freediving training, courses of up to Master Freediver/Molchanovs Wave 3, and an amazing experience with our small community of international freedivers — also, food and accommodation will be included!
Minimum commitment of 3 months. No specific freediving experience required.
For interested individuals, send us a message on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position.